A seed needs time and stimulation (water, sun, shade) to sprout. This seclusion time, whether a seed, an egg or a caterpillar in a cocoon, under proper stimulation will eventually bring out a beautiful creation; A sprout will rise, or a chick will hatch, or a butterfly will emerge.
I want to make good citizens. If a child hears fine music from the day of his birth and learns to play it himself, he develops sensitivity, discipline and endurance. He gets a beautiful heart.
For toddlers, we plan to release original finger puppet characters relating to the songs, the toddlers can benefit tremendously in three ways
- Comprehension skills: By listening to the lyrics, they can identify which characters to choose and place on their fingers.
- Identify genre: By choosing the costume or look of the character, they are identifying the style of music being played.
- Lean Rhythm: By moving their finger puppet characters to the music in tempo, children will be learning the basics of rhythm.
Older kids can learn these qualities, though the interactive use of our printed accompanying book, website with our streaming videos, interactive games. This project will encourage them to participate in practicing together or performing at school musicals, post their singing or playing skills, and give them an alternative from playing video games during their spare time.
- Expose children to different world music styles and learn about its history.
- The project delivers entertainment, interactivity and information.
- Provide high quality music in order to develop good taste and develop critical listening in our children.